May 09, 2016

Let it Grow, Let it Grow

After several emails and even more weeks on the waiting list I finally got a garden plot to call my own; a 20 x 20 foot plot to be more precise.  The entire process of pulling the weeds and knotweed from my overgrown plot seemed completely daunting.


After six hours of weeding and tilling, I was finally ready to figure out where all the plants would be placed.  The last few days have been overcast, so I took an educated guess and tried to predict where the sun would shine brightest.  


Triceratops for size.  


Once the plants started going in, things started to look like a garden.


Add a little straw for garden paths and some bamboo for support for some finishing touches.


After a few days tomitillos started to flower and everything else was settling in nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment