February 13, 2012

A Little Homesick for DC

I LOVE LISTS!  Best places to travel ... best Facebook posts.  You get the idea.  Today the fantastic people over at the Brightest Young Things asked some of DC's best to submit a list of 5 things/people/places/food plates/drinks/anything really that they LOVE (all caps) about Washington.  Today the first half of the list was posted and there are some great things.  Check back tomorrow to see what else they were able to round up!


With a little bit of time on my hands (and wanting to delay studying a little longer), I put together a few of my own. And yes, I may have lifted some of the pictures. 


The Smithsonian - I never knew how wonderful it is not to have to pay for museum entry


Big Bear and their Farmers Market 


(The Bike Ride to) the National Harbor


Brunch




The Constitution from Founding Farmers


Ethiopian Food


Street Art


No comments:

Post a Comment