September 13, 2011

Arrrrrr You Ready for Some Baseball?!?!

When I arrived home from work today I had a FANTASTIC e-card from the LOVELY Ms. Vonnie


So with this phrase in mind, Alexis and I made the quick ten minute walk down the road and over to one of the last home Pirate games of the season.  Tickets were SUPER cheap, which was nice, and we were able to sit relatively close for $10.


One of the best parts about the stadium being right on the water is a SPECTACULAR view of downtown Pitt (sadly my blackberry picture does not do it justice).  This is what National's stadium wishes it could be. 


Now if I could only find someone who has tickets to the Steelers games.  Apparently those are quite a feat to get.  Their first home game is this Sunday so I will make sure to find some of the most outrageous outfits, cars and tailgates.  Maybe I can snag a hot dog while I am walking around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment