September 02, 2011

So long, farewell auf wiedersehen, goodbye!

So the moving van is PACKED mainly thanks to the SUPERHERO moving and packing skills of Messrs Todd Hansen and Alex Trempus.  Six years of pictures, chachkies and memories are ready to hit the road!  It is a miracle that we were able to get most of it into the truck with some overflow in the car. 


Wish me luck as I maneuver the U Haul out of DC, down the highway and eventually onto my new, quiet side street.  How am I going to fall asleep anymore?  Over the past six years I have lived blocks away from an ER so this will be a bit of an adjustment, but one I think I will somehow survive. 

It's been real DC.  I am sure our paths will cross again in the not too distant future!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!

    But of COURSE you had a UHaul.... :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. U haul comes out on the 2nd date.

    By the way it's *tchochkes*

    Congratulations on your first step west.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The googles lied to me - I thought I remembered something about it starting with a 't'

    ReplyDelete