December 10, 2011

12 Days of Christmas

Back in high school the seniors had a morning meeting tradition around the holiday time.  Not only did friends get to start announcing acceptances into college, they would also lead the upper school students and faculty in the 12 Days of Christmas twelve days before we were let out for the winter break.


Now we all know that I am IN LOVE with pretty much anything a cappella.  So now that we are officially 12 days away from Christmas, I thought I would share one of my favorite holiday songs, 12 Days of Christmas sung by Straight No Chaser.  They started up in college and over the last few years have become YouTube sensations and put out a few albums. 

You should also check out their Holiday Spirits album - probably one of my favorite things to play around this time!


No comments:

Post a Comment