March 12, 2012

Be Careful Out There Folks!

So I was listening to the radio and hear a couple cool (and slightly concerning) things this morning about the Monday after we move our clocks ahead:
  1. Due to the slight change in the body's normal rhythm, a person who has a known heart condition is 10% more likely to have a heart attack today
  2. There are more road and work related accidents today
  3. People are more likely to surf random things on the Internet during work (this blog doesn't count because I am sure you are a loyal reader)
So in the words of Hill Street Blues "Let's be careful out there."  I should tell you all that I have never actually watched the show which apparently changed the game for cop dramas; I just would see the sign at my father's police station when we would go visit him.  Just to clarify he is a cop, not a prisoner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment