March 23, 2012

Test Your Awareness: Do The Test

I first watched this video in an intro to health policy class back and grad school and funny enough it popped back up on my google reader this week so I thought I would share it all with you.  Here is what you have to do: count the number of passes the white team makes.


Now if you are anything like me you were probably happy that you did not skip a beat and were able to count all 13 passes, but when you missed the moon walking bear felt like a dope.  There have been some great safety PSAs coming out of the UK for cycling awareness.  Sadly we do not have things like that here, but hopefully with the number of bikers in the US steadily increasing (especially in urban areas) we will begin to see some new and informative PSAs.

No comments:

Post a Comment