November 25, 2011

50 Ways to Show Gratitude for the People in Your Life


“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”
- William Arthur Ward
 __________________________________________________________________________________
 
I stumbled across a posting from the The Tiny Buddha yesterday when I came home from Thanksgiving dinner and thought I would share the link with you.  I know that money is tight for a lot of us (yes I am speaking to you, my AmeriCorps buddies), but what better way to share the holiday spirit than showing gratitude for your friends and family.  

While some of them are a bit hokey, I think the overall message is a good one.  Check out the list!  Which ones can you incorporate into your holiday giving?   

Let us know, by pledging your gift of gratitude in the comments section below!



No comments:

Post a Comment