November 12, 2011

Another Saturday Morning at the Strip

The weather is amazing today so I decided to take a walk over to the Strip District again.  I was not the only one with this idea because the streets were PACKED.  Last time I stumbled upon a place called the Leaf and Bean, a coffee and cigar shop, but could not stop in because I had to run home with a backpack filled with groceries from the Firehouse Farmers Market

Stock footage because I forgot my camera at home (notice the shorts)


As I was standing in line I ran into my APO Grand Big - SMALL WORLD or what?!?!  The coffee was great.  The down fall is that that Leaf and Bean is also a cigar bar.  I stayed for a couple of songs from a great local duo and to hang out with Laura and then headed out on Penn Ave for a bit more exploring.

People have already started Christmas shopping.  Kill me now - I would like to enjoy Thanksgiving, my ALL TIME FAVORITE HOLIDAY, first!


I stumbled into this blown glass/sundries store and came across some great signs.  My favorite is the one is the one about the marshmallows.


I made a quick stop for lunch on my way home at one of the street vendors - Yay for Korean BBQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment