November 05, 2011

Another Thing Crossed Off The 30 Before 30 List

So most of you all know that I have created a list of 30 things to do before I turn 30.  I can say that things are progressing quite well and with five and a half years to go I have thirteen things crossed off my list and several will be completed by next summer.

Things I have completed so far:

  • Visit 30 countries (13 done so far)
  • Go to graduate school
  • Learn to change a bike tire
  • Take a photography class
  • Run a half marathon
  • See the sun rise over the Grand Canyon 
  • Join a Kick Ball Team
  • Learn to ride a bike with clips 
  • Walk (or bike) the Golden Gate bridge
  • Be in a protest 
  • Jump in a fountain fully clothed
  • Plant a garden
  • Sleep under the stars
  • Live in NYC

This morning Anthony and I got up at the not so crack of dawn (5:30 am) to watch the sun rise over the National Mall (#26 on my list).  As a bike tour guide I saw countless sunsets (AMAZING), but could never drag myself out of bed to see the sunrise.  It was worth braving the 36 degree weather.

Hanging out with Abe!



I have successfully crossed off #26!

One of the things I will need help with will be getting a tour of the Capitol's Rotunda, and not that generic tour.  It is my goal to get up to the very top.  Let me know if you know anyone who can hook me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment