November 01, 2011

8 Weeks Down!

316.5 hours completed, 1383.5 hours to go. 
How daunting does that look?

Over the past few weeks, things have definitely started to picked up.  I have two successful healt educations under my belt with several on the calendar for November, I am getting the electronic medical record system down and I can remember the names of our regulars. 

This week the planning for June's 5k starts up as well.  Thankfully a local non-proft who just put on their first run and one of the local YMCAs agreed to sit down with me.  This will be a HUGE help because this has become a situation of the blind leading the blind. 

The good thing is that a week from Friday I will be working more regular hours with the cuddler project and might be able to pick up some extra hours while I am in PGH for Thanksgiving.  Not to worry, I will not be spending the entire long weekend holiday serving.  The Trempus family has invited me over for Thursday dinner and Alex and I are cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment